Things happen in everyone’s life for a reason whether spontaneous or planned. Everything that’s meant to be adverse for challenging in one’s life journey to eternal perfection is not always bad. A bad thing can transform to good if you see the bigger picture in the midst of troubling times and rely on the Lord Jesus to guide your footsteps. You’ll fall for anything if you refuse to stand for something good or stand up for yourself. Events in your life not only bring out unique qualities about yourself, but hidden things in a person’s heart about you. Either way you look at it, be thankful you’re going through life’s awesome challenges as it molds you to be better spiritually and earthly in all you do. Always, always, always give God the praise in good and bad times. It’s those sensitive experiences that shape you into the soldier the Lord thy God wants you to be for His perfect purpose and will for your life.
1.Read scripture - The Bible is all truth. And it’s also a natural medication and remedy to every challenge you face in your life. Reading scripture will definitely soothe your soul, provide answers to unanswered questions in your heart-soul, help you rest easy at night, and keep you inspired for total soul salvation - transformation.
2. Let people go when necessary - You may or may not be one who grew up with certain childhood friends you feel you have an unbreakable bond with. Drop them when necessary like a "1st date girlfriend!" One thing you’ll notice is when you make up your mind to walk upright spiritually and seek the Lord Jesus for your soul salvation, you’ll find your childhood friends and others slowly switching up on you. Don’t feel any obligation whatsoever in your heart to keep them around if they show signs of cutting you off. You’ll also notice signs of things [dripping out of them through conversation] even when you’re on good terms. This is a silent and subliminal hint they’re putting up one face for you, but hide the true face behind the scenes. Experiencing people on good and bad terms is one of many life’s awesome challenges that comes everyone’s way to see what they’re made of, before and after parting ways with someone dear to their heart. Don’t hold anything against them for their rest of their life; take it as a lesson learned, move on, thank God for the experience, and strive daily to the best of your ability through "fasting and supplication," praying, tarrying, and being of service to others. That’s "true transformation of the heart."
3. Make Lemonade when life serves you Lemons - You’re guaranteed to experience lemons. Be thankful. And smile in the process. The reason for smiling is because if certain challenges didn’t take place in your life you would never know the hidden strengths within you. Are you listening? Make that lemonade and enjoy drinking it when served. Have a cheerful and giving heart in the process of transforming into the person the Lord thy God wants you to be. Keep going the extra mile and do the transformation work nonstop in your heart and physically by visiting the gym daily or every other day.
4. Drink Vinegar Water, do cardio, and eat right - It’s a tough job in your flesh to maintain total health. Some people think it’s a piece a cake to eat healthy 7 days a week, maintain cardiovascular performance, exercise, multitask, and get a good night’s rest. Everyone that strives to maintain good health is earnest about improving the quality of their life. Apple cider vinegar “with the mother” is an effective remedy for stimulating the metabolism and cardiovascular system.
The founder of dnn relies on apple cider vinegar [with the mother] to retard feelings of hunger and deploy as an effective tool toward increasing cardiovascular performance. Before ingesting apple cider vinegar with the mother, it’s recommended you perform your research before mixing it with water to drink as a transformation health solution for improved wellness. The advice offered in this article it is in no way intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Another words, experiment with apple cider vinegar with the mother mixed in water at your own risk.
5. Start a home garden - Home gardening is a great way to get your mind off of adversities of life. It’s always a beautiful thing to plan a home garden before venturing out to get your fertilizer, seeds, growth hormone pills for plants, and related accessories. Do you have an idea for home garden you’ve been putting off for a while because of stress or working too many hours on your job? If so, now’s the time to pull up MSWord by Microsoft.com and create a shortlist of things you’d like to plant and see blossom in your home garden this year.
Ideas for starting a home garden in Spring or Summer:
- Aloe vera
- String beans
- Sweet potatoes
- Green and red grapes
- Collard greens
- Red Apples
- Green Granny Smith Apples
Are you listening?
‘Keep the Faith’
Never give up in life. Some progress is better than no progress. It’s always a wise choice to take baby steps toward perfection and have an open mindset to adhere to direction. Be willing to learn something new at any age, additionally to maintaining a positive mindset. No one goes through life journeying on a smooth sail. Of course you can think of other creative ways to overcome the challenges life offers randomly.
This inspiring excerpt was written as a pretext to plant a seed in your mind how to transform adversity into spiritual opportunity, and not dwell on the negative side of life. Time has it’s unique way of putting things back together for you, as long as you refuse to quit and go the extra mile no matter what, regardless if you can’t see what’s up the road waiting for you. Just rely on the Lord Jesus Christ for your full strength while doing the transformation work out of inspiration or desperation, and never cease from appreciating the process how life’s awesome challenges changes you for the better.