No matter how much you achieve in life, never forget to pass the torch of encouragement and inspiration to others so you stay residually blessed by GOD. That's true transformation of the heart.
If you had money to spend on anything you want, would you invest in yourself and go to college? It's no walk in the park striving to achieve higher education. You have to have a positive mindset willing to go the extra mile and "do the transformation educational work," even if virtually no one motivates you to go the extra mile and "cross the college graduation finish line."
Some benefits of higher education consist of:
- Increased self esteem
- Different outlook on life
- Doubters becoming believers
- Making your parents proud knowing you worked hard to finish your degree
- A true transformation champion of higher education
- Increased employment opportunities
- People seeing you in a different light
- Better relationships with others
- Higher standards
- Better cognitive skills
- Better dating opportunities
- Dressing better
- Increased humility
- Increased desire to improve physical appearance through diet and exercise
- Transitioning into an entrepreneurial mindset
- Making more money
- Using rejection as an evolving stepping stone for self improvement
- Increased desire to continue the transformation journey towards achieving eternal excellence
When you look back years after you've graduated from college, you'll be smiling for the rest of your life knowing you are a real transformation champion for change. Don't give up no matter how challenging any college course is. Steamroll in faith at full strength and never stop believing in your heart a brighter future awaits, because the best things come to those who wait.