Wanna know the secret to getting well developed abs? It's no secret that developing great abs acquires dedication and consistent effort on your part. You have to stick to the script with a regimen and not look for instant results. You have to be in the frame of mind to make all kinds of changes in hopes of getting out of your current comfort zone.
Five simple ways for great abs:
- Change your eating habits. It's hard because you're probably used to eating anything you want any time of the day. Most people tend to eat food shortly before going to bed which causes unhealthy weight gain. By changing your eating habits and methods of cooking in addition to times of the day you consume food, that alone can motivate your body to drop unhealthy weight. Another words, instead of eating food cooked in grease, you can prepare it in a steaming pot, which will bleed sodium and unhealthy fat from the food.
- Exercise and do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach if possible. Doing so will not only help burn stored body fat, but will also help to increase energy in the workplace and promote fat burning throughout the day without additional exercise or cardio. This is difficult for most people to transition into because they are set in their ways. Making healthy changes requires getting out of your comfort zone and having an open mind toward Justin to new and healthy habits.
- If you choose not to exercise in the morning by weightlifting on an empty stomach, perform cardiovascular activity order stationary bike or treadmill for no less than 20 min. If you feel you can stick it out in the morning on an empty stomach doing cardio on a stationary bike or the treadmill, go for the gusto. Doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach before starting your work day will promote fat burning potentially up to six additional hours after morning cardio was completed. Consistent cardiovascular activity in the morning on an empty stomach will inspire your metabolism to potentially burn no less than 300 cal per hour after doing cardio in the morning, which means you can possibly burn an additional 1800 cal per day while working and eating healthy food. Burning 1 pound of body fat only requires shedding 3500 cal. Imagine burning an additional 1800 cal per day doing nothing. Wouldn't that be a beautiful feeling? It's possible for you if you're willing to adjust to the healthy habit of doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach from 20 min. to one hour daily before starting the work day. If you can stick it out doing one hour of cardio in the morning before starting your work day, it's recommended to do cardio at a slow pace, because intense daily cardio has a tendency to possibly lower testosterone.
- Exercising your abs in the morning on an empty stomach is a great thing. It motivates the body not only to burn stored body fat, but also rid the stomach of excess adipose tissue. The adipose tissue covering your abs is what makes your waistline bigger. Everyone desires to have a lean midsection. It's possible despite your age. If you really want great abs, perform cardio in the morning on an empty stomach for 40 min. to one hour. Afterwords, immediately do post ab workout cardio on the stationary bike or treadmill for 20 min. Doing post workout cardio after your ab workout is a sure shot way to developing a lean midsection. The key to success in developing a flat midsection is to stick to this healthy habit for at least six weeks before experiencing physical results. This entails eating right, staying consistent with cardio, exercising, and most importantly, getting a good nights rest.
- Minimize alcohol consumption. This consists of beer drinking, liquor, vodka, and gin. Most people don't know that beer and liquor tend to convert in men to estrogen. Estrogen is a female hormone dominate in women, as men have small amounts of this hormone from birth. Increased estrogen levels in men result in rapid weight gain, gynecomastia "male breast development," and build up of adipose tissue in the stomach. Reducing alcohol consumption will help men and women have healthy hormone balances and improve cardiovascular output as well as lean abdominal development.